- All prices exclude taxes, shipping, and applicable taxes and duties if exported from Canada.
- Prices, Pictures, and Specs are subject to change without notice. Manufacturer promotions, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to the information provided by the manufacturer.
- All orders are shipped Monday – Friday, excluding holidays, and must be received by 1 pm Pacific Time for us to ship in-stock orders the same day.
- A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is required for special order items. Some items may require pre-payment in full prior to order.
- Equipment holds, pre-order deposits, and special order items will be held for a customer up to a maximum of 60 days.
- All items must be paid in full by certified cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or placed on pre-approved 30 days current account prior to leaving the Fusion UV-Clean warehouse.
- Personal and third party cheques not accepted.
- Overdue 30-day accounts will be charged 24% per annum (2% per month) and will be suspended.
- All equipment warranties offered are exclusively those of the manufacturer.
- All shipments are FOB Fusion UV-Clean warehouse. Fusion UV-Clean is NOT responsible for any losses or damage by the carrier or for delays in transport.
- All tax exemption requests must have supporting documentation (ex. PST Registration Number, GST Relief Certificate, Native Exempt Status Card)
- All products are available “while stock lasts”.
- Pricing is valid for the time period stated on the quotation and is subject to change after this date. Item availability is subject to change without notice.
- Although every effort has been made to avoid errors in descriptions and prices, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
- Illustrations may feature accessories available at extra cost.
- In stock orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days via Purolator or FedEx.
In-store pickup is available at our Vancouver location free of charge. We will notify you of the availability of the item(s) on your order and when they are ready for pick-up. All in store orders must to be picked up within 48 hours of availability confirmation. Picks-ups are handled at the back of the building, through our rental’s door. Please note that when picking up your order, please bring with you:
- Copy of your pickup ID email
- A Government issued ID and Credit Card used to place the order
Oversized Items – Shipping Quote Required
For all oversized items and rural destinations require a custom shipping quote. Once your order has been placed, you will be notified by email of the shipping rate for your approval. Upon approval of the shipping quote, your order will be shipped out to you at your selected delivery method. (We will not charge your credit card until you have accepted the shipping quote.)
All shipping times are estimated and dependent on the availability of the order item(s).
Do you offer shipping outside of Canada?
This is a special request. Please contact us if you require shipping outside of Canada.
What happens if I have back-ordered items, but require a partial shipment on the current in-stock items?
Our shopping cart calculates shipping on a single shipment. If you require partial shipment first and need multiple shipments, additional shipping charges will apply, dependent on the size of the order.
How can I track my order?
Once we ship your order, we will email you confirmation as well as tracking information so you can see exactly where your items are located.
- Products must be in its original, unopened box, in order to receive a full refund, if returned within 7 days.
- Any opened or used equipment will be subject to a restocking charge that will be determined by Fusion UV-Clean on a case by case basis. All returns are at the discretion of Fusion UV-Clean Management
- No special order items may be returned.
- Opened media or software will not be accepted for return.
- All returns that meet the terms of this returns policy may be subject to a restocking charge.