Ultra-Lyte [Fogging Disinfectant Solution]

ULTRA-LYTE is an all-natural solution that can be fogged or sprayed on to sanitize and disinfect. The Salt based solution is a no-rinse, non-bleaching product that is authorized for sale by Heath Canada.


  • Kills all bacteria, mold, and viruses
  • Easy to handle
  • One-step cleaner and disinfectant
  • Eco-friendly
  • All in one disinfectant
  • Can be used both in and outdoors


Used within below industries

  • Agricultural
  • Airports and aircrafts
  • Educational sectors
  • First responders’ vehicles
  • Rental houses

From $24.99





ULTRA-LYTE is an all-natural, water-based solution that can be fogged or traditionally sprayed to sanitize and disinfect areas, surfaces, and objects. The solution itself is made of 3 simple inputs, water, salt, and low voltage electricity. It not only disinfects, killing any bacteria, mold, or viruses it touches but also disinfects the air within the area that it is used. It is completely safe to use without any personal protective equipment allowing the operator to apply the Ultra-lyte solution with ease in both indoor and outdoor environments, including hard to reach areas that likely would not get disinfected with traditional methods.

Unlike other products, Ultra-Lyte is a full purpose disinfectant that can be used to disinfect sensitive materials including furniture, clothing, food, and electronics. Ultra-lyte starts to disinfect within 45 milliseconds of being spraying but is recommended to be left for at least 10 mins to fully disinfect an area or surface. It is non-bleaching, requires no rinse after application and is authorized for sale by Health Canada.



• For effective disinfection, a pH of 6-8 is optimum and a concentration of 0.5-1% is required

• 500pm should be mixed with 1:10 – 1:50 of clean water for direct contact cleaning

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A

1 Litre, 6x 1 Litre, 4 Litres, 4x 4 Litres, 20 Litres, 208 Litres